Monday, December 3, 2012

Influenster.com






Influenster is a cool site to be on for a few hours. I think I was on there a total of 4 hours this past Saturday and Sunday trying to get my badges and writing and sharing reviews. It gets addicting after a while!

     They updated their site since I've been a memeber and I am loving the new layout. Anyone can sign up to be an Influenster and I think everyone should. You have a chance to get what are called Voxboxes. They are packed full of goodies. I've received a few Voxboxes from them and have loved each one. 

     If you love sharing your thoughts, views or even opinions, then this is the place to be. I've learned a lot just from reading reviews. I am always having problems with choosing what products to get for myself or others.

Come join me in the fun!

    


No comments:

Post a Comment