Monday, March 14, 2011

Just Starting

 This should be interesting. I'm just starting this blog and we shall see what happens. I'm a shy person and don't really have a lot to say, but I will try to do my best with what I have in mind for this blog.

I work from home for an internet search company named ChaCha. I have been with them for 3 years. I also do a lot of surveys with different companies. I get cash, gift cards, and points which I can redeem for cash or prizes. I also get test products to try out. I think this is the best option out of all the others. I do get paid for trying them out, but I always like to find out what is new in the market place before other people.

I'm trying to get my daughter into surveys to make some extra cash or get some test products, but she finds it boring. It does get boring after a while, but I keep telling myself that this is extra money or gifts that I did not have before.

I've always been a shy person. I think it stems from moving a lot while I was little. It always made me sad when we moved because I would make friends and then have to leave. Maybe that is why I haven't made a lot of friends in my lifetime. I don't like being sad. I prefer to laugh and enjoy life. I think laughter can really make you change your whole attitude on life. I know I feel better after laughing. My husband can make me laugh just by laughing because his laugh is contagious!

I have 4 children. 2 boys and 2 girls. I think that is a good combination. I was only wanting one of each, but God had other ideas. My oldest, Bobby, who will be 20 in April, is hopefully living the life that he wants. We don't speak much, it's a long story and I'm not going to tell it here, but I know he is in God's hands. My second oldest child is Kiara, she will be 12 in a few weeks, thinks she is about 30. Sometimes I think she is also because of what she does around the house and the way she acts. The third oldest, Naomi, is 9 and is a little spitfire or spunky, whatever you want to call it! She likes to try us all the time. The fourth oldest, Xavier, is 5 and loves to get dirty and break things apart. I think most boys are like this!

That is a short summary of my life and children and hope to do justice with this blog by keeping up with it and letting you all know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment