Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Weekend

This was a long weekend. It started Thursday as that was my daughters 12th birthday. We had a pool party at her Grandpa's house. Only one of her friends showed up, but it was her best friend and she didn't mind. The water was too cold for me to join in the fun!

On Friday, my oldest daughter had a basketball game for the Special Olympics. She was a 'helper' for the challenged children. It was very fun watching everyone play.

On Saturday, my oldest daughter had 2 more basketball games to play to see who won the Special Olympic tournament. Her team came in second place. We all enjoyed watching all the children and adults have fun playing! There was a little boy there named Mario and he had Down's Syndrome who was just the cutest little thing! My son kept talking about him because he liked his name. My son is really into Super Mario Kart for the Wii. I don't know where he gets that from!

Saturday afternoon, we went to a softball park to watch my husband umpire some games. I'm not really into softball, but I do enjoy watching my hubby do his job.

The only time I was at home was late at night and sleeping for about 6 hours before the next day started. I really enjoy my sleep, so I was a happy camper when I got to stay home today and do 5 loads of laundry and listen to my children argue! LOL

Hopefully tomorrow I can ChaCha and clean my house as all the children are going back to school from having a 2 week Spring Break. If anyone wants to come party with me, just let me know! Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment